QUICK, EASY AND COST-EFFECTIVE DETECTION OF INFECTIONS
Would you like to know more about us, invest, collaborate or do a clinical trial with us?
OUR FOCUS IS YOUR HEALTH
New Born Solutions will enable quick unmasking of superficial body fluid infections to help save lives and improve patient healthcare because no lives should be lost or impaired if early detection is possible.
Our mission is to develop non-invasive technology for screening and monitoring infections thanks to quick, easy and cost-effective solutions.
WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
Have you or your loved ones experienced a serious infection? We exist to help people having a better healthcare, that is why your testimonial is so important to us. Share yours with us:
Thanks to all who have recognized our innovative work through funding, awards, commitment and support.
– EIT HEALTH Catapult, 2020 1st place in the medtech category
– Community of Madrid Startup & SME (RIS3) 2020 grant
– AECID grant for clinical trials and future commercialisation in Morrocco at the Centre Hospitalo-Universitaire Ibn Sina, Hôpital d’Enfants de Rabat (Rabat’s Children’s Hospital) in collaboration with ISGlobal.
– ACCIÓ Cupons a la indústria 4.0
– CDTI funded us with the NEOTEC grant (8% funding rate in Spain)
– ACCIO STARTUP CAPITAL grant (8% funding rate in Catalonia)
– EIT Health grant (Headstart, EU body).
– H2020 SME Instrument Phase 1 grant 8% funding rate in EU).
– European Venture Contest Top presenting company award.
– PHILIPS selected us (rate of 1,67%) for the Healthworks Program
– RICHI SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS mentioned NBS, sponsored by Chiesi, as the Best pitching company.
– FUNDACION MADRI+D award for the Best Technology-Based Idea
– IMAGINEIF! Healthcare Innovation Forum: 1st place in Barcelona 2nd place in the global competition in Cambridge, UK
– MIT Technology Review recognised Javier Jiménez as the Spanish Innovator under 35 in 2016.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 81738.
We are proudly funded by:
Thanks to all who have recognized our innovative work through awards and support: